Pleated insect screen window:Smt-P-002s
PLEATED INSECT SCREEN WINDOW
Aluminum pleated insect screen for roof window SMT-P-002(One-way)
It is retractable insect screen DIY kits for windows. Comfortable and environmentally friendly protection from flying pests. A perfect and highly efficient combination.
Pretty looks and comfort in one - opens just when you need it and immediately shuts before sun beams can dazzle you or swarms of gnats can get in.
The stable aluminium frame can be freely cut to the desired size, both types of fabric are UV-resistant and will do their job for many summers. Annoying insects are kept out, cool air is kept inside. Well-being guaranteed!
This convenient insect and sun screen is ideally suited for attic flats.
The retractable screen can be cut down individually. The tear-proof fibre glass fabric reliably keeps mosquitoes, flies and wasps out of your four walls. A number of installation options guarantee that this highly practical insect screen fits your window, too.
WARRANTY: 5 years on aluminium frame and connection parts.
- Convenient insect protection, can be used according to requirements
- Practical, all-in-one protection from insects and sunlight (2in1)
- Both types of fabric in pleated design, UV-resistant to ensure a long service life
- Each element can be used individually or connected with another; easily height-adjustable
- Simple assembly directly onto window frames using fixing clamps
- 5-year guarantee on aluminium frames and connecting components
- Absolutely in conformance in color between aluminum frames and connecting components.
- Simple European-style design, Economical cost, competitive prices for high quality products.
- Traditional European design make it good sales for many years and get high recognition from many big customers.
- Environmental friendly and protects against insects(REACH standards can be done)
- Many sizes available according to different customer’s demands.
- 5m-rail pre-assembling kits available, suitable for local makers.
- Spacing saving, easy installations.
CE, REACH, BSCI, TUV, ETC
Decomposition diagram & Instructions